I can see that I will be using Delicious as a bookmarking tool as I often save files to Favourites. It was only recently that I discovered that these were only saved on the computer you use at that time, as I saved most things on the computer in my classroom! (I told you I was very knew to this!)
This will be fabulous when I change classrooms or use the computer lab to show the children a site I have saved. It will also be useful when I change grade or schools as all my favourite sites will be accessible from any point. I see great value for professional sharing with friends and colleagues as it make a great difference to the time spent researching valuable sites - always great to share a burden and share exciting finds. A valuable asset to the site is the fact that bookmarks can be made public or private.
I am having a little trouble setting up my account, but will persevere and share with my friends. I have posted a comment on Sharon's blog - I love her cartoon! It reflects how I feel, a little overwhelmed. I have also visited amny other blogs and am blown away by the nature of some - still feeling overwhelmed!
No comments:
Post a Comment