Saturday, November 27, 2010

Module 8

Wow, I am just learning about RSS feeds - a single website which provides a home for news from my favourite websites which can be sent to my computer. I need to sign up to google reader in order to see all new posts, then subscribe to sites I would like to receive updates from. The directory of RSS feeds will provide a menu of different feeds. I found many educational sites to subscribe to eg NASA pages which will be a great tool to use with my unit of work based on Space.

I found it a little difficult to navigate as I didn't quite understand the free dictionary. The Podcasts Directory enables you to find links that are educational and can be added to my Google Reader. I particularly liked the "Cool Teachers" and "Where the Wild Things Are" podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment